Wednesday, October 22, 2014

In Mentalpause

What was I thinking???? Reorganize the office into a craft room during vacation? Easy peasy? Riiight... It's not hard but it is tiring. Everything takes longer to do in a wrist brace.  Wanting my kitchen table to be junk free as I move sewing machines and sewing supplies (a quilt top isn't junk, but I like eating on a solid surface and clean quilts) means no quilting or sewing until the room is setup.  Just a few more pieces to go... and then I'll cut another quilt top and tackle my closets. UGH! That's for the closets, not the quilt top.

And because I'm not as young as I used to be: I get too tired to think after dragging all that crap around but still want to work on something in the evenings ... my paint by numbers with yarn is almost complete. Another needlepoint is already queued up in the wings for when this beauty is completed.



Next quilts up:
Vicki Bellino's Goodnight Avery in little boy construction prints 
Donna Robertson's Byzantine Door in New Orleans Saints fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here...